Friday, 23 April 2010

Playing with Muslin again

Inspired by this post over here
I decided to try to print on muslin.
I´ve never tryed this tecnique before, and so it must be on time, you may say
and it´s definately not the last time I´ve done this.


so - of to find some pretty prints.
It can be hard to see on these photos
but one is a sweet dusty image from an old photo atelie



the other one is a french monogram from


adding a little vintage lace


and some vintage buttons too
I turned my printed muslin into
French Inspired Lavender Sachets


pretty huh....

I wouldn´t be surpriced it there
turned up more created from printed muslin
you know - I know me...

This was so much fun
and if you haven´t tried yet, you just must
okay - maybe you all already have but me  - lol

************************
Also been to a few trip during the week
and this time I remembered to bring my camera
so I do have a few photos to share with
you in the next post.

now - of to create more with printed muslin.

Thank you so much for stopping by today
and wishing you all a wonderful
and create friday

Tina ♥♥♥

16 comments:

Lovey said...

Very Pretty!

Jennifer said...

Always new ideas - folks amaze me! Jennifer... stop and visit my some time! jennsthreegraces from MD

Janine said...

very pretty, wunderfull idea, I print the images on ironpaper and than iron them on the fabric, but you always see where the images ends, this looks very nice. Thank you for shwoung us. best wishes from Jeany

Julie said...

The images are beautiful on the muslin, Tina--a wonderful new technique! Thanks for sharing what you're learning...

Hope you have a lovely day!

Lori said...

oh, MY!!! Tina, those are just stunning!!! i want to try that printing on fabric technique...have a wonderful weekend!!!

Lululiz said...

Sweet little sachets! Printing on fabric is so much fun, isn't it?

Marianne@Songbird said...

They look lovely! Can't help wondering though with muslin is. I see it mentioned everywhere. From your pics, it looks a bit like embroidery linen. Do you know what it would be called in German?

Beadwright said...

These are very pretty.
Nicole/Beadwright

Paula said...

Hi dear Tina,

I found you through sweet Marcie at the Rustic Victorian. You have a very beautiful blog and you are so talented and creative! Your printed muslin sachets are beautiful! I love the images. I love all of your beautiful creations! The teddy bear you made, "Little Norah and Her Nest" is so adorable and sweet!!! I am enjoying your blog! Love, Paula

Debby said...

These are really wonderful.
debby

Lenore said...

Your sachets are just lovely, Tina. I'm sure you'll do well with them in your shop.
Have a great weekend.

Shirley said...

I always learn something new when I go visiting. I really like your sachets. Thanks for sharing with us. Your Missouri Friend.

cheryl kuhn said...

That looks like so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing that idea with us. I can't wait to see more creations using the printed fabric!

Diane said...

Everything here always makes me want to TOUCH it! Lovely!
Diane

Paula said...

Hi again Tina! I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog, for your very sweet comment and for following too! I am enjoying your lovely blog and Flickr so much! Have a beautiful weekend!!! Love, Paula

Alisa said...

Oh yes, they are very pretty Tina!