Monday, 19 April 2010

New creations on the way

I´m working hard on creations for
the Website Grand ReOpening.
Some of them are one-of-a-kind

Here´s a little sneak peek for you to see













I hope to have everything ready in a day or two

*****************'

I´m also enjoying the sunny weather we have over here these days
and yesterday we had a great trip to Copenhagen.
I´ll share photos in a later post
so you all can see how it looks like where I live.

Thank you for popping over for a visit
wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

11 comments:

icandy... said...

Splendid creations, love!
Enjoy the sunny weather!
oxox

Tracy Suzanne said...

Oh' what wonderful treasure's you've created. It must be so fulfilling creating such beauty.

Have a lovely week. Hugs...Tracy :)

Michelle Palmer said...

Little peeks are always wonderful!
Hope your day is sweet~

Debby said...

Thanks for the peek, looks wonderful.
debby

sjmcdowell said...

Tina,

You will never guess what I got in the mail....Yep the first Bird Kit you sent to me.
Contact me ok??

Love,

Susan

Lululiz said...

Such exciting little glimpses! I need to see more!

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

OOooOh! Just lovely!

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh what a tease you are! I will anxiously await to see them in their full glory!

Rebecca said...

Hi Tina
Sounds like you and I are on the same track... busy trying to get our websites up. Your stuff looks wonderful! Sooo talented!
Can't wait for the grand opening...
Blessings
Rebecca

Shirley said...

Your sneak peek leaves us wanting to see more. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of your trip to Copenhagen. Have a wonderful week.

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Wow, such beautiful eye candy!
Can't wait to see more.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Anne