Tuesday, 6 April 2010

May Basket Swap Sneak Peek


I´m having some great swaps coming up this month
First one is The May Basket Swap over at



Here´s a little sneak peek of the goodies for my partner Heidi



This is my first Basket Swap - in fact it´s a tote swap
as my partner and I decided to put our goodies in a tote instead
to make it easier to ship.

I have had soooo much fun with this
and I just hope Heidi will like what I have found for her.
I´ll show you more photos later.

****************

I´m also working on a new look on my website these day.
and I mean really working.....
Just have to tell you, my new computer and I
are NOT good friends yet
sign...

I wanted to expand my website to include more of my creations than just the bears
and I have lots of ideas for the look, new creations and new graphic too
and no matter how I do, and what I do
I just get the most strange look in my webdesign program.
Everytime I create a page it just looks really weird.
The background won´t fit the screen size
and it all looks totally different when I upload
oh well

still working

and I WILL have a grand opening
when I managed to get a decent look.

Wishing you all a lovely day
Tina

6 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful tote-ful of goodness for your friend, Tina--she will love it!

I think your new look is wonderful--looks great to me!

stefanie said...

to FUn!!!!

janine said...

Hi Tina, this looks indeed like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the ohter picture. Good luck the work at your blog, and also an beautifull day from Jeany to you.

Lori said...

Tina, your blog looks adorable...did you do a makeover here too? the goodies for your basket swap look delightful...lucky Heidi!!!

Alisa said...

Fun peek!
Good luck with your new web design. My computer and I don't ever speak the same language... thank goodness for my Farmboy!

Heidi said...

oh my I am sooo excited! I know I will love the tote and everything in it! I will let you know when it arrives!
:)Heidi