Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Grand ReOpening

Finally finished.
My website have got a facelift with new background, new graphic
and new categories.


and the new creations have been listed


including this little bear



Little Norah and Her Nest

To celebrate the Grand ReOpening
I´m offering a discount on 20% on ALL items on my new website
and on ALL items in my 3 shops
From today until April 30th.

Here´s how it works:

If you would like to buy something on my website, click the email button, write me a note and
I´ll send you a Paypal invoice withdrawn the 20% discount.
(discount on the ordinary price - not the shipping costs)

If you are buying something in one of my shops,
I´ll make you a refund on the 20% discount.

Write 'Grand Reopening'
in the email or in the note to seller
so I´ll know you have seen this offer.

Here´s the link to my website:

You´ll find the link to my shops
in the left sidebar.

I would love to hear what you
think about to new look.

Have a wonderful day
Tina

18 comments:

The Littlest Thistle said...

Ooh, love Little Norah and Her Nest, what a fun idea!

Nelly said...

Oh, so lovely!!!

Marianne@Songbird said...

Congrats on the new website. I know all too well how much work goes into getting your design just right. It looks wonderful, and your newest little one is looking soooo cute!

Diane said...

How clever! I love what you did with the old drawer pull!!!
Diane

The Catnap Cottage said...

What a beautiful new look you have - I need a facelift too!!!

PeggyR said...

Everything looks great. Love Nora, Noam and Esther!

Michele Seraphim said...

Beautiful new website. Its pleasing to the eye and very easy to navigate. Love the new French pocket book!

Beadwright said...

These are so pretty.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

Tina, your website looks gorgeous!!! i just love it...that little Norah is so adorable...i love your book and collage too...i like the sepia tones you have been using lately...and the creams...very VERY pretty!!!

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Just beautiful, Karen did such a lovely job!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Anne

Jennifer Conway said...

gorgeous......

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Your shop looks great! I like the little picture frames around the pictures on the category page and how you have "adopted" for the bears that have sold. ; )
~Michele

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Your shop design turned out very pretty, Tina and I wish you a great success! Norah looks so cute in that sweet shadow box and your other creations are also very pretty!
Have a lovely evening!
Hugs,
Julia

cheryl kuhn said...

Fantastic!! The site is so beautiful and is a wonderful showcase for your sweet creations.

littlethings1 said...

Love your new look ! Your sweet little Nora and her Nest is so adorable !
Eunice

Shirley said...

I really like the new look and your darling little Nora and her nest is so cute and precious. Enjoy your weekend. Your Missouri Friend.

The Tin Rabbit said...

Love the cabinet pull& Little Norah is precious! Your shop is beautiful! Have a great weekend~

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

So, so sweet!! What a delight to look at.