Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Another Sneak Peek

Remember I told you about the exciting swaps coming up?
I have received my May Basket 'Tote' from Heidi
and it´s so wonderful - you just have to wait a bit more for the photos though.
I want Heidi to receive the one from me first - and it´s almost on her doorstep.

Today I mailed out my Tussie Mussie
from the swap over at


and here´s little sneak peek of the Tussie Mussie
I have made for my swap partner Stefanie





It have been so much fun finding out what to
put inside - I really hope she likes it.

**************

Still working on my website - lol
Actually I´m almost done
new creations are ready too (almost)



here´s a little sneak peek of one of the graphics.

But since I have a little vacation coming up -
heading for Amsterdam on Sunday
for a 4 days trip -
I have to wait with the Grand ReOpening till after my vacation
A lot more about that in a later post
so stay tuned - you just don´t wanna miss it - lol

Have a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

6 comments:

Debby said...

Your tussine looks gorgeous.
debby

BellaRosa said...

Tina amor, I can't wait to see all beautiful creations and new treasures you received and sent out :) Have a lovely week! Besos, Rose

Lori said...

you are making really beautiful things over there Tina...i can't wait to see more that just a wee peek...have a fun, safe trip!!!

Julie said...

Everything is just beautiful, Tina! Hope your trip to Amsterdam is wonderful!

Charlene said...

I know your new look will be divine. You have the help of a wonderful creative fairy to help you. Although I think everything I see here is so pretty now. Have a safe trip. Charlene

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Absolutely lovely!
I'm sure she will love it, I know I would.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Anne