Sunday, 14 March 2010

Surprise Gift

A surprise gift arrived in the mail yesterday.
The most beautiful and romantic Pincushion you could ever imagine.




cream fabric with tiny lilac flowers,
pale pink fabric with white polkadots
beautiful lace and an old button on top




this beauty is created by my friend Ellen



Ellen is as VERY talented bear artist.
She make the most beautiful bears and other critters
make sure to pop over to her blog to have a look.
Ellen is also the creater behind the Teddy Tudor Blog -
a very popular blog where she shares the secrets of her bearmaking skills

Thank you so much Ellen
I absolutely adore my pincushion.
*
Wishing you all a lovely and creative sunday
Tina

12 comments:

PeggyR said...

That is beautiful!

The French Bear said...

It is so sweet and beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Debby said...

How sweet, love it.
debby

Marianne@Songbird said...

What a lovely gift! You are a lucky lady.

Lynn said...

What a sweet and pretty surprise!

sissie said...

What a sweet pin cushion. I'll go over now and check out her blog.

hugs
Sissie

Lori said...

oh, that is SO pretty and sweet...what a wonderful surprise for you Tina!!!

Lenore said...

Wow, lucky you, Tina to have such a talented friend and one who shares her talent.
The pin cushion is so darling and beautiful.

Cottage In The Sun said...

How cute is that! I love pincushions!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

How very sweet! Good for you! Have a great week, Tina. ; )
~Michele

Angela Harris said...

Oh my goodness! Its adorable! How lucky you are :)

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

**gasp**
Oh Tina...this IS gorgeous!
Ellen did a beautiful job...she is so talented!
I don't know about you, but I don't think I could have the heart to stick a pin in it...I wouldn't want to mess it up :)
Have a wonderful week my little friend!!!!
:)