Thursday, 25 March 2010

Spring

Spring finally arrived over here
Today we have had the most beautiful sunny weather.

so - I wanted to share with you
a few photos of my spring flowers
planted out

in pots on my little balcony
besides my frontdoor

also celebrating the look of my blog.

Sweet Karen over at
Valentine Design
have created my new background
and the new look of my banner.
She is SO talented and if you need some help with your blog
or would like to have a new look make sure to pop over and have a look
at her new business.

****

now to something else.
Now I really could need some help and I know there´s
some very talented people out there who probably
knows something about this
and it has nothing to do with my new blog
look - just making something clear her.
~
Some of you know I bought a new computer (with Windows7)
a few weeks ago and these last weeks have been
installing programs and programs and....
it seems that I suddenly have some problems
uploading photos and adding gadgets on my blog...
Nothing wrong on March 23th - today, nothing works
I´m doing this post on my laptop
so
if any of you clever people out there could please help
me out on this matter I would be so grateful
(my emails is just up in my profile)
thanks

***

and now I´m wishing you all
a wonderful spring day
Tina

11 comments:

Artist Class said...

Hi Tina! I know my Typepad blog doesn't like the current version of Internet Explorer, and I had exactly the same problems. So, I use Google Chrome now for almost everything & haven't had a problem since. Might work for you too! All my best, Mary

Lori said...

Tina, i am sorry, i am not computer savvy...i hope you get your problem resolved...i'm sure someone will know how to help you...your spring looks lovely...mine is not so much...snow is falling right now, and the ground is covered...

Laura..DancesWithTeddyBears said...

Hi Tina,
I'm sorry to say I'm of no help, as I'm as baffled as you are.
I have Windows 7 and use blogspot. Things often freeze up when I try to add gadgets, or move things around on my blog. I have to do a restart to fix it. I'm terrible with computers, can you tell!
But at least now I know it isn't just me with these problems. Hopefully someone can help. Help!
Hugs,
Laura

LENNU said...

Hi Tina!
Your new backround and banner are very lovely.
I´m sorry but I can´t help you.
I´m terrible with computers. Someone will know how to help you.

Lovely weekend to you.
Warm greetings, Lennu

cheryl kuhn said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog!! Thanks too for sharing the pics of the flowers, they make me believe that Spring is on it's way even though there is snow here today. I wish I could help with the computer problems but I am at their mercy and have not figure out how to master them!

Lululiz said...

Your Spring flowers are beautiful, what a lovely splash of colour.

Tiedupmemories said...

Beautiful flowers and I love the look of your blog! I'm horrible with the computer. We just got a Mac and I really need to take a class!

Shirley said...

I love your flowers, but I am not that smart with computers. I have windows xp on my computer. I know that at one point windows 7 had a few bugs in it. I just use what I am the most comfortable with and windows xp is also what I have at work. I really like your new banner. Take care.

Jeany said...

Hi Tina, the pictures of the flowers are beautiful, wonderful atlast spring. Your new banner is very nice, fits well with the background. problems witht the computer, unfortunately I know nothing about those things ;) but my son always says, one new PC sits a strong firewall maybe that is the problem? success with it. Tumbs up! ;) greetings from jeany

Marianne@Songbird said...

Congrats with your new blog design it looks wonderful!
I haven't any experience with windows 7, but as others have suggested it might be a good idea to see if using another browser will solve the problem.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Tina,
I'm just catching up in Blogland today now that our company has gone home. I looooove your new blog design. It's just beautiful!
So are your flowers in this latest post. Spring is such a happy time.
I also love your "girl in a nest" and your new paper eggs, below. Beautiful creations. Kudos to you. : )
Take care,
Mary Lou