Friday, 5 March 2010

Creating with lace and rubber stamps

I actually needed something to use
to display with my bears at the show in London




so I gathered some of my tea dyed muslin
some vintage lace and some of my rubber stamps

and inspired by this beautiful post over at Lori´s place
I started creating fabric hearts



adding rubber stamps on the front



bits and pieces of vintage lace
a few pearls



and twine as hanger



I got a pretty little bunch of vintage inspired hearts
for my display
They looked very pretty displayed with my little ones.
Now the show is over and they will soon be available in my shop
***
Have a lovely creative weekend
Tina

9 comments:

Lululiz said...

They are very pretty! I bet people asked whether they were for sale as well. I know I would have.

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Tina, these are SO lovely!

Diane said...

Tina, Simply elegant in their simplicity! Less is so often more...or just enough. Love these!
This idea would be so sweet with little linen or muslin bags filled with lavender too and tied with string. Loved visiting here this morning!
Diane

Shirley said...

I love your idea of the little hearts. I can see so many wonderful ideas as I check out my friends that I follow blogs and find other neat ones that somebody has told me about. Thanks for sharing.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Your stamped lace hearts turned out so pretty Tina!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog today!
I told my cousin Stefanie that she is a lucky girl having got you as her next swap partner!
Yes the world is so small ;-)
xoxo, Carola

NicNacManiac said...

How lovely, your choice of stamps and the wonderful lace is so pretty! Hope your little Bears felt comfortable nestled amongst such beauty!! Happy Saturday xOxO

Lori said...

oh, Tina!!! these are really lovely...i just love how linen and lace look so pretty and understated together!!! beautiful!!!

Angela Harris said...

These are fabulous and I could have a whole garland of them hanging somewhere in the house

Chani said...

I love the vintage crafts you make!