Sunday, 7 March 2010

Cabinet Card for you

I finally bought a new computer yesterday - on time you might say
the old one died in September just the day before I was going to England
and since then I have been working on my laptop.
So - I have spend all weekend so far with setting up and installing
still some work to be done though.
A new printer with scanner is installed too - yeaahhh
I´m still to learn all the functions though
but here´s a sweet cabinet card from my personal collect
to you for use in your art work



I do hope this works
It´s my first scan...

Wishing you all a wonderful sunday

Tina

11 comments:

Debby said...

Love this card, thanks!
Debby

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

A new computer - that's always exciting! Have fun with your new toy!
Thank you for sharing this cute picture, Tina!
Hugs,
Julia

Julie said...

Congratulations on your new computer, Tina! Thank-you for the sweet cabinet card--I love that adorable baby!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

Dragonfly Creations said...

Hello Tina
First time I have visited your blog, you make wonderful things. Saw your bears at Hugglets, very tempted maybe next time. Look forward to seeing you in Sept
Wendy

cheryl kuhn said...

what an adorable baby, thanks so much for sharing it with us!!!

Lori said...

OH!!! that is one of the cutest cabinet cards i have ever EVER seen!!! thank you for sharing:)

Lenore said...

What a darling little baby, Tina....thanks for being so generous.
I'm happy that you got a new computer but thinking of all it takes to set up makes me want to keep my old desktop.

Stefanie said...

This is a lovely cabinet card. Thanks for sharing.
congrats to your new computer!
Love the lace and rubberstamp hearts in your former post. I tried a few times rubberstamping on fabric but has not the success I wished. Maybe I have the wrong color.
I still send a mail with my answers and I hope you get it in a comment for Lindas giveaway today too.

Stefanie

Alisa said...

Aww, sweet! Thank you for sharing, Tina!

Marianne@Songbird said...

What a cute baby! Thank you for sharing.

BarkerBell Herbs and Heirlooms said...

This is an adorable cabinet card! Thanks so much for sharing it.