Monday, 1 March 2010

Back from London

I arrived home late last night after
a great weekend in London.
~
After checking in at the hotel early saturday I headed for the busstop
to go to the Porto Bello Marded as the first thing.
The weather was soooo bad with heavy rain
and there were sooo many people
but I managed to find some beautiful vintage lace at the marked





Sunday was Hugglets all day
and I had such a great and fun day.
It´s always so much fun to gather
with collectors and fellow bear makers




Here´s a few photos of some of my bears on my table


Not all bears found new homes on Sunday
so my website will be updated
with new bears later today
or tomorrow.
*
And I´ll be back at Hugglets
in September for more fun
~~

Wishing you all a wonderful monday
Tina

10 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, i don't know how anyone could pass on your sweet bears!!! i hope you had a wonderful time on your trip...the laces you found are really beautiful!!!

Julie said...

Good morning, Tina! So glad you had a good time--I'll bet everyone LOVED your sweet bears!

Hope your day is beautiful!

Lululiz said...

I hope it was a successful show for you. Your bears are just the most adorable little creatures.

The French Bear said...

They look so precious!!! I hope you had a great time though, looks like you found some beautiful lace!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Beadwright said...

Wow that lace is amazing!!!

Nicole/Beadwright

Shirley said...

Your lace is absolutely beautiful. Maybe the next trip it won't be raining. I still think your bears are so adorable. Your Missouri Friend

Celestial Charms said...

I bet the bears had a great time traveling too. Teddy bears and London are a great mix. Have a wonderful week.
Maureen

LENNU said...

Hi Tina!
The laces you found are so beautiful. I looove laces.
A lovely day to you.
Warm greetings, Lennu

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Dear Tina,

Your blog and little bears are adoroble...

It was so nice to met you in Londen, you are very kind!

Sweet greetings,
Marijkexxx

Alisa said...

Just too sweet! And pretty lace too!