Thursday, 18 February 2010

Petite Box Swap

One of my wishes for the the new year
was to participate in swaps
so when I saw that Heather from Speckled Egg
was hosting a Petite Box Swap I signed up immediatly
and went out hunting for boxes for the swap.
not the easyest part, I have to say.
Those Danish match boxes are NOT the same size as the ones is the US - ha
I had a suspicion about that though
so I added extra on the outside of my boxes


this is the boxes I made for my swap partners



and this is the goodies inside


in return I have received the most beautiful boxes
all filled with amazing goodies for my art work
Oh - How I loved the swap

This first Box came from Sue who blogs over at
my mothers pearls




wrapped in what looks like an old sleeve with vintage lace
and old buttons - and a very sweet pink heart
after all it was close to Valentines Day



and this is the inside of Sue´s box
a sweet old hankie, lace and ribbon, old buttons
pearls and velvet flowers...
so yummi

***

This beautiful red one was from Hope
over at Vintage-Whimsy



all covered in red with a vintage doll on top




and this is what I received from Hope
Oh My
tiny vintage dolls, old domino
all kinds of yummi stuff
I absolutely love if all and can´t wait to use it
well - I might not use those tiny dolls though
They are soooo pretty and have to be display in my studio

***

This fantastic box is from Heather our host

Looks at this amazing flower on the top
and the rest of the box ...



is covered with vintage wall paper
crepe paper and lace
oh - so beautiful




and the inside...
ribbon and lace, old tickets, tiny flowers
lots of goodies
and a heart box all filled with
all kinds of tiny great stuff




this is so amazing
and I loved being part of this great swap.

Thank you so much Sue, Hope and Heather
for making those beautiful boxes for me.

I hope you have enjoyed the look of my
Petite boxes
and now I´m off to hunt
some boxes in the right size...

just in case there should be a new box swap coming up ;D

**

Have a beautiful day
Tina

15 comments:

Marianne@Songbird said...

All of those boxes look adorable! And I hear you about the size difference. It is almost always the case isn't it that things are just not the same over here.

Lululiz said...

What a wonderful swap to have taken part in, all the boxes are absolutely gorgeous, inside and out!

Jeany said...

Hi Tina, these goodies are soooooooooooo beautifull, enjoy them. Best wishes from jeany

Lori said...

Tina, oh my!!! all of those boxes are amazingly gorgeous...and just filled to the brim with all sorts of sweetness...i love all of them...have lots of fun playing with your new goodies!!!

sissie said...

What lovely creations. And, the boxes are so beautifully embellished.

hugs
Sissie

starrynightimpressions said...

Soooo gorgeous Tina! If you ever see this swap going on again, let me know, I'd love to take part in it.
You blessed blogger you!
starrydeborah

Shirley said...

Those little boxes were so unique. You just don't know what you are going to find or how they will be decorated. I really like them . Take care

cheryl kuhn said...

What amazing boxes of goodies, I can't decide which one is my favorite!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Oooo, what delightful treasures! What a fun swap! Wish I had seen it. *sigh* Thanks for showing us and have a great weekend. ; )
~Michele

Alisa said...

What a gorgeous swap, Tina! I love the boxes you made!

Tiedupmemories said...

Wow! What a swap! gorgeous boxes! i would have loved that swap!

tarnishedandtattered.blogsot.com said...

I just love all these little swaps everyone does. I've never had the pleasure, but boy if I got a little box of treasures like that I'd be on cloud 9. I can't believe someone can fit all of that yumminess into something so small! Lisa

Hope Ellington said...

You captured our swap so beautifully. I love that your match box is different...it will remind me always of my friend in Denmark. Putting it together was so fun. I am so happy you are in Tussie Mussie's too! Our 10 inches of snow is almost gone...but more is coming. Spring is just around the corner though!
XO~Hope

Bunty said...

Absolutely gorgeous - so delicate and pretty. I would be on Cloud 9 too if I ever received anything so lovely!

Barbara

LENNU said...

Hi Tina!
Oh, all of those boxes are gorgeous.
Warm greetings, Lennu