Monday, 8 February 2010

New Bears Coming Up

The 'Be My Valentine' Online Show'
is fast approaching.
~
February 13th and 14th
to see more about this show, click here
***
I have 3 bears available at the show
and here´s a little sneak peek.


something white and knitted


with a little bit of old lace


more lace and and cute little flower

That´s all you get for now
You´ll have to wait until the show opens
to see the bears.

I´ll be up and close to the computer as much as possible during the show.
If you write me and I don´t answer straight away
I´m just away for a little nab :D
All emails will be answered in the order I receive them.

I hope to see you there.

***

This little bear is SARA


She´s 4 inch tall and made of a two toned
mohair in pale blue and brown.
She´s wearing a lace dress and
a little piece of old lace.
She will be available at Hugglets in London
on February 28th.
Hope to see you there too.
~
Back to Bearmaking...
Tina

14 comments:

Marydon Ford said...

OMGosh! What an adorable bear(s)! Precious creations. You have done a beautiful touch to each.

Happy Valentine's
Have a beautiful week.
Hugs, Marydon

Ellen said...

Hi Tina,

I love Sara so much!! ♥♥ She is gorgeous!! I'm sure she will sell at Huggletts. I liked the way you photoshopped the photos -- very cool, too! :-)

Hugs,

Ellen

Julie said...

Each bear you've created is so precious--love them all!

Alisa said...

Intriguing peeks, Tina!

Shirley said...

I love your bears so very much. Sara is so adorable. I will be checking back so I can see more then a sneak peek. I do love looking and see what everybody is doing. Take care

Lisa Gatz said...

I adore your bears! Will have to check out the online show.

I will be a visitor to your site now that I have "dicovered" you!

Lori said...

oh, SO sweet Tina!!! those little faces melt me:)

cheryl kuhn said...

oh i cannot wait to see the photos when the show opens, I hope it will be a huge success for you, wish I could be there!!!

Celestial Charms said...

Such beautiful work. Your teddy bears have take on a life of their own. Lovely.
Maureen

Tiedupmemories said...

So so precious! I love them all!

Im-bear said...

Hi, Tina! Be My Valentine show will be wonderfull with your sweet bears!

Bearhugs from Lithuania!!!

Ruth said...

Oh they are all so sweet , sweet , sweet !!!I WISH I was going to Hugglets this time .... just to "hang out" with you :0)

Biggest Hugs , Ruth xx

Jeany said...

Hello Tina, so beautifull little Sara, so beautifull. best wishes from Jeany

Eileen @ Star's Fault said...

Oh my, this is the best little soul. I just love the aged quality of her pretty fur and little dress. Have you ever considered making a kitty? I have thought about having someone custom make me a kitty doll that resembled my dearest Starry Girl.

Always wonderful to come visit you Tina !

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault