Monday, 4 January 2010

First Swap of the year

What an excited start of the year this has been.

I have signed up for my first swap

~

Petit Inspiration Box Swap

hosted by heather over at







and I´m so excited about this.


I have been wanting to do swaps for a long time now,
so when I saw this lovely swap over at Heathers, I signed up
immediatly - this is going to be soooo much fun.

****



I have also decided to participate in the
One World - One heart Event
this year

which means there will be another GiveAway - yeahhh

Last year there were over 900 participants
and this year there will probably be even more

Can you just imagine
visiting about 1000 blogs
and enter GiveAways

Amazing - right.

~~~

Thank you so much to all of you
who have commented on my GiveAway so far.

The response have be sooooo overwhelming
I´m so truly honoured
and I´ll do my very best to visit you all
It might take some time though
so please bear with me.

Off to hunt some swap boxes.

Wishing you all a lovely day
Tina

9 comments:

Lori said...

have fun with your first swap Tina...i want to do the one world one heart again this year too...i need to whip something up for it!!!

Lululiz said...

What a brilliant swap to take part in, such a shame I found out about it too late. And I'll have to wait soooo long to find out what you are making!

Julie said...

Sounds like lots of fun--and lots of lovely boxes! I'm sure yours will be simply marvellous! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jann said...

What a gorgeous box! I, too, participated in the One World, One Heart event last year--it was so much fun, and I hope to do it again this year!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love being in the One Wold, One Heart event! It really changed the way I blog when I participated last year! I can't wait!

Alisa said...

Good for you, Tina! You're going to love swapping... it's addicting!

Bearly Sane said...

Looking good Tina! Happy New Year and thank you for your kind words.
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Diane said...

Tina, I'm happy to have found your blog! Everything's sooooo pretty!!!

Diane

Temiru said...

Hi Tina!
It will be very interesting to look that will be creation for an exchange :) Your creations are always fine!!! Thanks for a beautiful blog and fine sale! I like to come here on a visit!
Ira