Friday, 29 January 2010

Artist Class Reminder

***
The time is fast approaching for this years Artist Class
Starting February 1th


my pincushion cupcake project

make sure to pop over and join if you would like
to make some or all of these great project.

The Artist Class will be filled with not only all projects
but also a lot of extra goodies


this years projects
~~~
The price is USD 59 however
since I have been invited to participate
you will be able to get a USD 10 discount
by using the code
Tinybear
when you sign up.

Just click the Artist Class button
the read more and to join
~
Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina

5 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Tina sweetie...
So many beautiful things shown in theses artist classes. I love the little cupcake pin cushions. SO pretty. What fun you must have. I so enjoy seeing what you make.

The shoe also catches my eye. What talent is offered. Thank you for sharing.

Country hugs and so much love...Sherry

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Tina, I just LOVE these precious cupcakes and can't wait to make them myself...just gorgeous!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, xxoo, Dawn

LENNU said...

Hi Tina!

This is just precious. Lovely work.
a nice weekend to you Tina!
Warm greetings, Lennu

Debby said...

Your cupcakes are awesome. I signed up a week ago, so I will see you there. Gonna be fun!!!
debby

Jasmine said...

Oh my, I just looked at the classes. I am seriously considering joining up. So glad the magic carpet brought me this way.