Friday, 4 December 2009

Old Fashion Christmas

Some old flashcards and playing cards arrived in my studio
about a weeks ago
~
and with a love for all things old
I decided to make it all into
sepia toned
old Fashion Christmas creations



using sweet old images
lost and found objects




lace and old buttons




and a little bit of silver glitter





also using some of my old
key holes found at flea markets
~
I just love these old fashion creations.
These sepia tones together with the softness
of the lace and the old photos
makes it all so cozy.
***
One is already on my wall in my studio
it´s going to hang there not only
for Christmas
but all year round
~
Wishing you all
a wonderful creative day
Tina







9 comments:

Lenore said...

Oh, my GOODNESS, Tina....these are soooooo fabulous, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE them!....you are a very talented lady and your items are exactly what I love!

Alisa said...

Oh Tina, these are so beautiful! I love how you used the keyholes to hang the ribbon from!

Lori said...

Tina, those are really gorgeous!!! i love how you added the bits of laces and a little bit of sparkle!!!

Nina said...

So pretty!!

Tiedupmemories said...

Love em! They look beautiful!

Mary said...

so, so, so pretty - they're wonderful!

The Rustic Victorian said...

I love your blog! These are just beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Marcie

Robin said...

These are beautiful! I love the lace, buttons and jewels!!

cheryl kuhn said...

These creations are stunning and they touch my heart!!