Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Oh No

oh no...
now look what happened....
because I have been really busy in the bear factory
and because I haven´t been feeling quite myself lately
(I think my american friends calls this feeling blue)
I just realized I had 57 comments waiting to be modified
57 comments.....



oh no...

I didn´t realize I wasn´t getting the email notifications
when someone commented on my blog....
I just though no one wanted to..

oh my...
do I feel bad....

I want to Thank all of you
for visiting and for commenting
and I do apologise for not getting back to you
- you most all think I´m very rude

I have been reading through all 57 comments and I love all of them

I so appreciate your visits and your comments
and to see all those comments today
have really made my day
and I PROMISE I won´t let this happen again
I HAVE been over to check the settings... :D

Wishing you all
a wonderful and joyful Christmas

Tina

9 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Merry Christmas!!!

cheryl kuhn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Tina!!...hugs, Cheryl

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too, Tina! Enjoy the Holidays!

Julia

Robin said...

And a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Hugs,
Robin

The French Bear said...

Haha, it must have been a shock to see that many comments!!! Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

brockey said...

I love (some gold and pearls too) . Where can I get this ?

Sweetina said...

Dear Dear Tina~
we all love you and your blog!
I hope you feel better as each day passes.I'm so glad you had many comments to perk you up!
God Bless
xoxTina

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Tina, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday dear heart!!!! hugs and love, Dawn

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful and talented site! Thank you so much! Jennifer