Friday, 11 December 2009

More Christmas Joy













Sorry for the lack of post here lately
We don´t have much daylight in these days up here in the North :D
It´s getting very difficult to get enough light for the photoshootings.
Anyway - I have been working on bears since last time - little cute ones that is - unfornatelaly you´ll have to way a bit to see them, as they are meant for the 'Be My valentine Online Show' in february.
I will upload sneak peaks though - later....




and in between the bearmaking
I just couldn´t resist making more christmas stuff
as you can see, I´m still into the sepia and cream toned
~ yummi ~



latest creation is this old fashion Garland
with sweet vintage girls and a little bit of silver glitter



more ideas are popping in my head
so I´ll go and split my time
between christmas stuff and bearmaking
the next daysI´m hoping to get a bit more creations
listed in my shop this weekend


***********
Lots of new jewelry have been listed too
To celebrate Christmas
I´m offering Free Shipping Worldwide
on all items in my TinyBearWear shop until January 1th
make sure to pop over to have a look


Back to work...

Wishing you all a wonderful and peacefull weekend

Tina

9 comments:

Robin said...

Your work is always soooo beautiful! I love the banner you created!!

Lenore said...

Love your sepia and cream Christmas items, Tina....they are soooooo pretty.

Mary said...

So many pretty things!

BailiwickDesigns said...

What a lovely garland, Tina! You always make such pretty ones. ::Jill

icandy... said...

The banner is.... eye candy!! It turned out beautifully!
ox

Alisa said...

Beautiful, Tina! I love sepia and cream too!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

I love your beautiful garland!

Happy Holidays!

Julia

Marianne@Songbird said...

your garland is gorgeous! Thank you for leaving me a comment, so nice to meet you!

Deb said...

Hi Tina ~ I found your blog through a comment you left on another blog. :o) What a lovely surprise. I just love your work -- the bears are adorable and I'm particularly fond of your vintage garland! Have a happy Christmas!!!