Sunday, 1 November 2009

Lollishops Design Challenge II

Remember I told you last time what a challenge it had been for me
to create something from the first Lollishops Kit?

would you believe me if I told you this was even more challeging


I didn´t manage to use everything from the kit this time

but that´s okay too


it ended up with 2 sweet christmas creations


this pretty little christmas box



and a sweet altered christmas bingo card decoration.
What do you think?


Make sure to pop over here
to see all of the creations from the Design team.


Wishing all of you
a lovely sunday.
Tina

7 comments:

icandy... said...

The projects turned out wonderful, Tina! I'm getting into the spirit myself now!
HUGS!

Vintage Blue Studio said...

You did such a great job! I really like how you used the tinsel trim on the bingo card decoration.

paru's_circle said...

ah.. what a lovely blog you have here!! glad you got the atc i sent u!.. regards.P

Lori said...

Tina, you did WAY better using your elements than i did...this was a big challenge for me too...i love everything you made...but your tag is my favorite...that is so cute how you used your tinsel trim!!!

Helena said...

Scrumptious!

cheryl kuhn said...

What wonderfully whimsical creations, love them both!!

Jenn said...

the bingo card is great!!

Jenn
http://www.LearnHowToMakeHolidayBows.com