Tuesday, 10 November 2009

*The Christmas Collection*

As you probably have guessed I have been working
really hard on the Christmas Collection.
And I finally managed to get the photos taken too.
~
So - here´s what I have been working on....


paper crackers
old paper, fabric, lace, black string and buttons



old cloth pins and wooden spools
decorated with lace and sweet french *NOEL* ribbon



tiny cones
with a little touch of silver glitter



decorated bottles



with old curtain clips
and sweet vintage children


some lace and old paper too


more vintage children
scalloped edges
added to a string

to become this vintage inspired Christmas Garland.
~
coming to a shop near you very soon.
now there only to wish you....
~
wait a minut
what are you doing in her....
you are not supposed to be in here
you don´t even have any arms and legs...


what...
what do you say.... hmmmm
okay - okay
I got it..
She came in here to tell me she didn´t had any arms and legs
and she so wanted some
and she had to come here to tell me
becourse I´m in here all the time - hmmm
~
better go make those arms and legs
and a boby too
I would guess...
have a beautiful day
Tina

12 comments:

Heather said...

Haha! Your little limbless bear looks so cute as she demands arms and legs!!!

And your decorations are lovely.

Lori said...

ooooh, i am sorry for your little bear that she is missing her limbs and body...but look at you go with that paper Tina...i LOVE your bottles and garlands...and mmm mmm mmm those clothespins look so yummy!!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Everything looks sooooo wonderful Tina, except that I feel sorry for the poor bear! But I know he will be much happier when he is complete and he will be beautiful!

Lenore said...

Lovely new Christmas items, Tina....love those old clips (I bought a few also).

Robin said...

You have created some very beautiful items for your shop! I just adore that vintage girl garland!

The French Bear said...

Love everything!!!! Even the little head..... he he!!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Jennifer Conway said...

gorgeous!

Susan - said...

Just love all of your vintage holiday collection! Beautiful!!!

cheryl kuhn said...

Beautiful creations, what a clever idea using the curtain clips to hold the photos on the bottles!!

Lynn said...

Ohhhhh your poor little bear with the cute little face, I hope Tina has some time to make the rest of you, she has just been so busy creating sweet little things for her shop, but they are soooooo beautiful and very inspiring :)

Susan said...

I love love your blog!!!!!

Richard said...

You make such beautiful things! I get blue to. When I feel blue I borrow one of my grandkids for the day. I get my most enjoyment from the babies. My daughter lives next door so that makes it easier. You can always email me if you need to. I am BiPolar and the blues do come.
Pattyjo