Thursday, 15 October 2009

Who said something about lace

I simply HAVE to show you what came in the mail today.
One day browsing Etsy I came across Kristine´s shop
and saw this pack with lace and trim.


the pack arrived today and all I can say is WOW
Look at this lot



isn´t it amazing
lots and lots of beautiful trims and lace


in the most wonderful colors of white, cream and ivory
my favorite
and some in pale pink and pale blue too.


My head is spinning with ideas and if you think
Ribbon and Lace packs you might be on the right track - lol

Have a lovely day
Tina

6 comments:

Lori said...

oh, that's lovely...i bought a lace lot from etsy one time...and i am still using the laces from it...

NicNacManiac said...

WOW...this is a fabulous collection...I'm sure the creativity is flowing!! xOxO

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Uhauuu !have a precious collection!

Rosarita

Lynn said...

My head would be spinning too, this is wonderful, I will have to see what else she has :)

Jessica said...

What a GrEaT find! :D I'm a *little* jealous.

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Wow!! Great find!!