Monday, 12 October 2009

Sewing Kit

For some time now, I have wanted to make
a sewing kit for one of my little bears.
So - I have been working hard -
it´s not easy to write a
sewing instruction in another language I can tell you - lol


i finally managed to make the pattern and the instruction
and have put together this little kit for my little 3 inch bear
Alberto



the complete sewing kit is now available in my Etsy Shop


This little kit is the first one.
I do plan to make more and E-patterns too.
I´ll let you know when that happens.
Happy sewing
Tina

8 comments:

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Hi Tina! I bet it is a lot of work to put a kit together and then to write the instructions, wow! Off to check out the kit in your etsy shop! Have a sunny day!
candice♥

Lori said...

Tina, what a sweet idea!!! i know a lot of hard work went into making those kits:)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Tina,
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation in the UK. I loved the photo of you on the White Cliffs. So cute!
M.L.

amyelisedesigns said...

Darling little kit! I have started sewing shirts and basic clothing items and have a doll pattern I want to try. Maybe I should be brave and add your little bear to my list! SO SWEET! Amy :)

Volunteering abroad said...

My little girl age is 10 and she love sewing and your idea is a good one,I wonder where we can buy those kit since our distance is a such a hard deal for us to do the transaction. You have the brilliant idea in coming up with this stuff i cant wait for the next good things you will post i love to share this to everyone,

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Great idea Tina!! Wishin you much success with your kits!

The French Bear said...

OMG I want it!!!!! Lovely, so sweet, and everything together, how nice!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Lynn said...

What a great idea Tina, I hope you sell lots :)