Sunday, 4 October 2009

More New Creations


After sorting and moving everything back to the studio (read:mold attack)

I was SO happy to get it back that I have spend
almost all my time in there all week creating.
So - I wanted so share with you all the result of this past week.



using an old bingo card and these amazing old orange stamps
from a sampler book bought from my friend Kath over at INeedthat




and a sweet digital image and some lace from my stash
I made this sweet Halloween decoration


One more Halloween creation.
old paper, halloween images, black ribbon and tiny pumpkins
became a sweet Halloween banner.

See more photos here.



Another old bingo card from IneedThat painted with white gesso and
decorated with a sweet vintage image, old lace and an old clip as hanger.

See more photos here.

tags painted with white gesso and
decorated with images of elegant vintage ladies on old paper


Old lace and ribbon wrapped on beautiful grunge tags
also from my friend kath over at SweetLibertyPrims

yes - she has more than one shop :D
I had so much fun making these tags - can be used for any
art work or just as a sweet decoration.
This set and more is listed in my shop here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New bears listed as well.



This little fellow is Ilford - 3 inch.
He´s so sweet with his own old tin box.
He´s available here



Sweet Miss Ellen - 4 inch.
made of a beautiful golden brown long pile mohair.
She can be adopted through here



A few bears are available through my website as well.
One of them is this sweet little Halloween Panda Guy
Francis and his very own little pumpkin.
Visit here to see more.

And now to the really good news - lol
This blog post was my no. 199
which means there will be
a giveaway in the next post
wooohooo


so stay tuned and make sure to visit again next time.
have a lovely sunday
Tina

14 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, your wee bears are so adorable...i just love that sweet Miss Ellen...your halloween decorations are fantastic...i wish i were more into holiday crafting...but i just can't get into it...your lace tags are gorgeous!!!

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

LOVE EVERYTHING- that is so ironic- my nephew is getting married on Hallowwen day- thursday at an auction I bought a full box old old sepia tone wedding pics that I intended to put witches hats on the brides- of course never imagined anything as cool as yours- thanks, maybe my family will no longer think I am nuts!!
Karen

Eileen@Star'sFault said...

Hi Tina ~ your new things are wonderful and I bet you're really glad to get back in to your studio! Me too, after 10 days of traveling I am dying to take a few days off and just play in the art nest.... [sigh].

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

NicNacManiac said...

There is nothing like the calming effect of working with your hands to create something beautiful!! Love all of your new offerings!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Tina I love all of your new creations, the bears and the bingo cards and grungy lace tags and the ones with the ladies too! SweetLibertyPrisms has some great supplies in all of her many shops and you did a great job with everything! And the bears are as precious as can be!

Bearly Sane said...

Great creations you have there Tina, but I just love that last little bear, he's soooo sweet!!
Hugs,
Sandi

Helena said...

Gorgeous things and lovely bears! So sweet!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Baby bears!

Diana P. said...

Everything came out so nice! Love the Halloween pieces. Your bears are the cutest darn things I've ever seen!

Jan (J.T.) Thomason said...

your little bears are so stinkin' cute!
my real love??? your altered bingo cards! they're darling!! you should have mold more often.

oh, i'm just kidding! i would never wish mold on you!

your creations are precious - just like you:) xoxo, jan

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh your bingo card creations are stunning, I love them as well as all of your other sweet pieces, you are so talented!!

Lynn said...

Oh no, I am so sorry about the problem in your studio, yet happy now to hear it has been taken care of and you can be in there again. Thank goodness.
Your vacation looks lovely, I live in Canada now but grew up in England and love to visit when I can.
I love your altered bingo cards in Halloween theme, great work, and I always am happy to see your tiny bears :)

Alisa said...

Wow, you've been busy!
Everything is just wonderful, as usual. And that sweet Miss Ellen IS very sweet.

Volunteering abroad said...

Awesome! I really like your cute bears tina. You have such an excellent creations that everybody would love to know how you did it.