Monday, 19 October 2009

A Little Bit Christmas

Going throug some old stuff I came cross these sheets I bought many years ago
and I couldn´t resist making a little christmas project.
I know it´s a bit early for that but that´ll have to be..

these little pixies are reproductions of old christmas garlands
meant to be used on the christmas tree




I clued the pixies onto cardstock, cut them out separately
and sewed them on a string



They are only 1.5 inch tall
and if you look closely, you can see they
have tiny letters on their bellys
saying:
GLÆDELIG JUL
which is Danish and means
MERRY CHRISTMAS
a sweet little garland
to be used on the christmas tree, in the window
on the manntle piece
or whereever you want to wish a

Merry Christmas.
Have a lovely monday
Tina

8 comments:

icandy... said...

Eeeek! Tina!
Those pixies are so sweet! What a great idea! I have Christmas on my mind now, too!
Hugs,
Christina

Lori said...

CUTENESS!!!

that is just adorable Tina!!!

The French Bear said...

Soooo cute!!!! What a great vintage garland!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Tiedupmemories said...

Those little guys are too cute!

ElenaOsipova said...

Hallo, Tina! My name's Elena, i'm from Rusia and i like your creations very match. Welkome to my blog http://elenaosipova.blogspot.com/
to take award for you! :)

Lenore said...

The pixies look absolutely charming, Tina.

Lynn said...

It's fun to go through old stuff and find something like this, they are soooooo cute!!!!

twolittlemagpies said...

Oh, those are cute. Where did you find them? My kids would love to have something like those.