Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Fall

October is almost over and it´s definately fall here.
I have been spending time preparing and teaching my bearmaking class
this weekend , so I haven´t had time for new creations to show you.
Instead I thought I would share a few photos from my studio
and the beautiful view to my forest.


this is the look from my kitchen window.
the sun was out and I manage to take these photos before
all the leaves were gone.

I just love those colors and this is definately
my favorite time of the year.


when the light changes and the colors had faded



it´s time for candlelight, hot chocolate
cosiness and creative time in the studio.
what is your favorite time of the year?
until next time
have a lovely day
Tina

8 comments:

Lenore said...

That is a fabulous view from your window, Tina.....looks like you live by a forest!
I love summer as the best time of year but Fall is a close second.

Lori said...

it looks SO pretty where you are Tina!!!

Lori said...

ps: spring...definitely spring...

whymsicalmusings said...

OOO Tina your Forest is lovely. I love this time of year! BEAUTIFUL!! It is my favorite. Sweaters and hot chocolate and still beautiful during the day and all of the changing colors!
I know your class is WONDERFUL Luck ladies who get that privilage.
XXX
Becky

Alisa said...

I love candlelight, hot chocolate and studio time too, but my favorite season is Spring... most definitely Spring!

Cottage In The Sun said...

Oh, what a gorgeous view you have! I'm partial to summer, because I love sunshine, but really any sunny day will do!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

I love fall! Thanks for sharing your view!

Helena said...

Lovely colours here too, at the moment. I posted some pic's of leaves today, if you get a chance, nip over and see =)

I love that little old Bear you have there!