Thursday, 3 September 2009

More Tags

As you can see I´m still addicted to tags.
Ideas keep popping in my head for new tags - so in between the bearmaking
I managed to make some more


These created with black crepe paper,
pieces from an old book (who could guess...)



and sweet Halloween Images


tea dyed tags with old paper - there it was again




and images from The Mad Hatter Tea Party
Great on a TEA dyed tag - don´t you think - lol




French inspired
with original crepe paper from the thirties




sewn together with the crepe paper in between


Beautiful French Inspired Tags
with cream seambinding added for the final look
Have a beautiful day.
Tina

10 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, i love your stitched tags...the stitching and the old crepe paper look so charming together!!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Your work is beautiful Tina! I can't believe how lucky you are have great Old Books and crepe paper from the 1930's. AWESOME!!!
M.L.

Bearly Sane said...

Lovely tags as always Tina...like the ones in the last photo, those ladies in period costume look so elegant.
Good Luck for the show tomorrow, hope you sell heaps!
Hugs,
Sandi

amyelisedesigns said...

Beautiful tags! I LOVE the Alice In Wonderland tags! Lovely work! Amy :)

whymsicalmusings said...

Tina I have missed stopping by and now I know why! I have so missed seeing your beautiful artwork. Your tags are wonderful! All of them! I especially love the Halloween Tags Just Beautiful!
XXXX
Becky

icandy... said...

These are all wonderful!!!!
Hugs,
Christina

thevanitytable said...

These are all beautiful & very inspiring!! Thanks so much for sharing!

XoXo,
B.Suzanne

Eileen @ Star's Fault said...

Tina ~ These tags are really, really pretty! The combo of the old crepe paper, wide white stitching and vintage ladies is perfection! You always make such lovely things.

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

the lady loves bears said...

Hi Tina

Love your tags beautiful work

Raewyn xx

Uniquely Myself said...

Hi Tina! I just found your blog. I love these tags. I have been looking for them as a die cut for my cuttlebug. Where did you get your tags? Thanks. Sandra