Thursday, 10 September 2009

Lollishops Design Team

Before I leave on vacation very early in the morning
I wanted to show you what I have been playing with.
This is the kit I got from Lollishops for the team challenge.
A lot of goodies - and a BIG challenge too.
For me that is - lol
If you have been reading this blog for a while you will notice that this kit
contains bits and pieces in colors that I not normally create with



I can´t show you the creations yet, as they are to be released on October 1th
but I CAN show what was left after I finished my pieces..
and yes I said pieces, becaurse I managed to make more than one



so this is how my table looked like after finishing the challenge
and if I may say so myself - the finished creations are sooooo cute.
So you´ll have to come back on October 1th to see them and make sure to visit Lollishops blog too to see the other team members creations.


I´m heading of to the UK tomorrow
for the Hugglets Show on Sunday
and for a long waited vacation.
I will be back on September 25th with lots of new ideas for new creations.
My blog post no. 200 is approaching, which means a giveaway so.
Stay tuned and have lovely september.
Tina

8 comments:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Ug! We have to wait! This is far to tempting...seeing those bits and pieces and not the whole thing. I shall try to be patient. ; ) Have a great time in the UK.
~Michele

Lori said...

oh, you GO with your bad self Tina...LOL...i have only managed to look at my supplies so far...oh, no wait...i also took them out of the bag...i need to get on the stick...have fun on your vacation!!!

Cottage In The Sun said...

Have a fabulous trip! Can't wait to see your projects!!

Bernie said...

Tina, I hope the show goes great for you, I would love to see your creations.
Have a wonderful vacation and bring back some pictures, I know our group would love to see your part of the world.
I will make sure that all your information is on your art journal sheet, not to worry.
Good Luck & have a great time.
Hugs
Bernice

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

cannot wait to see what marvelous thing you have created-
karen

whymsicalmusings said...

Tina how WONDERFUL!!!! I know the show will be fabulous:) Enjoy yourself.

Thank you for the comment on my blog you really made my day! BLUSH BLUSH
XXXX
Becky

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Can't wait to see your creation Tina! I know it will be fabulous! And I hope to see photos of your trip too!! Have fun!

Alisa said...

I can't wait to see what you've created, Tina!

Have a wonderful time on your vacation!