Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Lollishops Design Challenge


I know this post was to be posted tomorrow, but due to the timezones I wanted to make sure my post was out there in time - so here it is.

Remember the design Challenge for Lollishops and how I showed you those little pieces left on my working table.




This is what I have create from the kit that was send to me from Lollishops





a sweet gift tag with a lovely girl sticker and lots af ribbon as a dress





another gift tag with this beautiful brooch on top





in pink with orange polka dots and another girl sticker




remember I told you this was going to be a real challenge for me.

well - it was

I have never created anything in these colors before, but

I think the creation came out quite cute if I may say so myself - lol


a lovely banner in pink and blue decorated with ribbons and lace, a girl sticker, buttons
and hanging in a beautiful lilac seam binding.
My creations are available here.
Make sure to pop over to Lollishops Blog to see
the creations from the rest of the design team.
I sure you´re going to some amazing creations from this kit.
And check out the giveaway and the extra kits too.
This has been so much fun and I´m already looking forward to the next challenge.
Have a lovely day.
Tina

10 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

So adorable Tina! You did a fantastic job!Love it!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

So cute!!!

Lori said...

SO darn cute Tina!!! i love the dress of ribbons, such a sweet idea!!! i *duh* forgot to take pics of what i made...i have a group pic but not individual pics...so i am hoping it is sunny in the am here so i can post early...

Lenore said...

You did a fantastic job, Tina.....especially using colors and items you don't usually work with!!!

Alisa said...

Just darling, Tina! You did a wonderful job working with colors you haven't before... I know how difficult that can be!

Michele-thisgoodday said...

Tina, the tags you made with the kit are really cute! The banner is so sweet...how fun!!!

Diana P. said...

Love it all! The banner is so pretty and the skirts on the dolls are sweet!

Dolly said...

Too darn sweet!
Oh Tina you did good girl!
Sometimes its good to step outside of your comfort zone!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Hugz,
Dolly

Jody said...

Just wanted to say I love your banner. It's adorable!

whymsicalmusings said...

Tina you have been busy! I do love the tag with the brooch I have a special fondness for them:)
Beautiful work!
XXX
Becky