Sunday, 27 September 2009

Back Home

I´m home again from a great show at Hugglets and a wonderful vacation in the UK.


After the show and a few days in London we went to Canterbury to stay for a week - to disscover the coast of Kent and surrounding.


We had such a great time.


this is me walking the White Cliffs of Dover.
We also got the chance to visit the secret tunnels used
during worldwar 2 built underneath the cliffs.
So very insteresting and highly recommended.



Canterbury Cathedral from the inside


and from the garden



I also got time for a bit shopping.
From the market on Portobello Road in London.


old lace - and a metal crown stamp (see picture above)



more old lace




and a beautiful pink dress with tulle and pearls.
I have NO idea when I´m going to wear it but it was sooooooo pretty.
I think it might look great with jeans - ha
So - now I´m trying to get my studio ready again after the mould attach.
It has been fixed during our vacation fortunately - phew.
and I´m really looking forward to start create - have lots of new ideas -
and a few new bears will be available soon too.
Have a lovely day.
Tina

9 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, what a great trip!!! and OH those goodies you found...the laces are so beautiful...and that dress is JUST stunning!!! lucky find that was!!!

Dorthe said...

Hi Tina, welcome home, seems you had a fantastic vacation.
So great finds-love the dress.
Hugs Dorthe

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Tina welcome back home! We missed you over at the CSSTeam! Oh what a beautiful place! And I love all of the lace and the dress is a delight! Love the pearls! Can't wait to see your next bear!

starrynightimpressions said...

Tina, love the photos! Reminds me of my trips to France, don't they just have the best stone structures? so romantic just like your pink tulle dress!!! And I agree, it would look darling over jeans :)
I'm glad you had a great time and are now home safely, see yah on the csst thread.
blessings,
starrydeborah

Lenore said...

Glad that you had a wonderful vacation and that you are back home safe and sound.
Having the mold problem fixed while you were away is fabulous.....get creating!!!!!

Alisa said...

Oh Tina! Canterbury, the White Cliffs of Dover and Portobello Road?! I'm so jealous!

Looking forward to seeing the next set of bears!

cheryl kuhn said...

So glad that you enjoyed your vacation. Thanks so much for sharing your photos and what beautiful finds you found! Can't wait to see what you create with them!!

Tiedupmemories said...

Awesome photos! Your trip looked like a fantastic time! Loved your findings!!! Great to see you back!
Hugs~
Tracy

BailiwickDesigns said...

Welcome home! It sounds like you had a lovely vacation. And congratulations on a successful show, too! I hope your studio is put back together soon - what would we do without our creative spaces?? ::Jill