Monday, 24 August 2009

Still Playing Around


You know - I got this new camera of mine
and I´m still playing around to find out all the settings.

One of the coolest thing is the photo editing program that followed.

just look at this....

I haven´t been able to make frames and edges
on my photos before - and now I can yipeeee.


So - I took a few photos in the studio I wanted to share with you



old wooden spools




a cigar box with my cabinat cards
just waiting to be decorated



a few of my old books

I just love old books...


from my last visit at the flea market
pale pink faux roses - I pulled them apart

These beautiful rose leaves would be perfect as a flower garland



lots of old key holes - perfect for upcoming projects.

I found them at the flea market too.


My latest and biggest bear.
I wanted to take my bears in a new direction
and have been working on a totally new design.
A 9.5 inch bear which is really big for me - ha
I think she came out quite sweet
and I have planned to make a few more big bears.
I hope you enjoyed the photos
I still have so much to learn
but I do have a lot of fun.
Tina

18 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Very cool!! Look at all the goodies you found, and how prettily your new camera and software make it look. Great!!
Smiles, Karen

ps..what is the software called?

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Your pictures look great! I like edging around your bear and the books. Oh, I need a new camera desperately! Patience...in time. Anyway, have fun with yours and with creating. ; )
~Michele

Cheryl said...

It looks like you are having a grand time with your new camara! I love the frames!
Warmly,
Cheryl

The French Bear said...

Very nice, love the spools, is it the camera or the software that does that? Your bears are so sweet, I am sure any size will be awesome!!!
I am having a giveaway, not that you would need a bear, he he, maybe the pin keep?
Hugs,
Margaret B

Dorthe said...

Tina , what a sweetie,-it`s wonderfull,-looking so very lovely.

Hugs ~Dorthe

Lenore said...

The photos look awesome, Tina....wonderful fun to have a new camera.

Primchick said...

Ooo... I really like what it does to your photo's....
Marion ;0>

Bearly Sane said...

That little bear looks interesting Tina...funny you're going bigger and I'm going smaller...do you think we might meet in the middle? LOL!!
Many hugs,
Sandi

Tiedupmemories said...

OOh how pretty! I love your photos and your work of course! I think photos make all the difference! I 've been using my hubby's camera...I don't really know anything about it! I should take a class!I would love to learn all about photo shop and how to alter pictures and turn them into art! Looks like you are on your way!
Hugs~
Tracy

Lori said...

your photos look amazing Tina!!! what a great feature on your new camera!!!

Barb said...

very cool!!

I want to learn those things too some day.

blessings,

Barbara jean

cheryl kuhn said...

Wow, I love the effect on the photos, it turns them into pieces of art themselves. Of course, i really love the keyhole pieces, a great find and your newest bear is as sweet as can be!!

Caleen said...

I love your photos.. Especially you sweet bears.. I like the box you made too with the nut and Halloween cards.. They kind of have a gothic feel to them.. I love your blog.. Thanks for sharing. I will be back :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great blog...I just became a follower....I want to come back and read some of your older posts....Love your design...
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched today. The button on my regular blog will take you right to it....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Ruth said...

Love these photos Tina !

I'm intrigued by the new size bear too .... she looks absolutely adorable ; hope I get to give her a little squeeze in the fur ! :0)

Mini Hugs , Ruth xx

Lotusblüte said...

Hello dear Tina, your new Teddybear is so sweet - kindly regards Gaby :O)

Kath said...

Tina, those photos are amazing, your studio looks like a fun place to play! Love the bear too...so sweet!
thanks for visiting my blog, and I can't wait to get my garland!
Kath

hanneb said...

Hej Tina
Tusinde tak for din søde hilsen:-)
Syntes også du laver nogle skønne ting.
Hanne