Thursday, 6 August 2009

More Projects and a Wonderful Surprise

I had planned a post today to share my new fabric projects with you all - but before I go on with this I just have to start this blog post about something totally different.
As I got home from work today, an unexpected parcel was waiting for me in the mail



The most beautiful wrapped parcel came from my friend Alisa
who blog over at Life is a beautiful place to be

She had send me one of her beautiful Journals.
Just look at this - and in the most lovely colors.


decorated on the inside with old ledger paper.
The perfect journal to gather all my ideas in one spot.


Oh -I just love it.
And the flower on the parcel - it´s a brooch...
Isn´t it just wonderful.
Thank you so much Alisa
Make sure you pop over to Alisa´s shop
She has some very pretty journals among
other beautiful stuff in her shop right now



****************************************************

So - more new projects.
Remember the fabric I bought a few weeks ago..




I´ve finshed some more projects with that.


soft and pastel



pincushions decorated with lace and buttons



and these little ones



with lace and buttons too



and tiny tea dyed tags with rubber stamps



sweet faux cupcakes




these will apprear in my shops as soon
as I get them listed along the way.
and
some time ago I bought a big faux flower
in soft hvide, cream, yellow colors.



I took of the flower leaves and added them to
a shape cut out from an old book

sew on a button in the middle and added a string

and got this lovely garland.
Isn´t it pretty.
I have more in the making and these wil be added to the shops as well.
Oh - and I have some GREAT new to share
but this will have to wait a bit.
Have a lovely and creative day
Tina

10 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Lucky girl! Tina I love what you have made from the fabric they look fabulous, especially the pin cushions...I think I am developing another addiction.
Hugs,
Sandi
P.S. I have a feeling that I know what your news is.

Sadie Lou said...

I love Alisa's knack for making journals! You've been blessed!
I wish I sewed, I'd get a pincushion!!
~S

NicNacManiac said...

Love love your sweet goodies. Do you crochet the little lace that you place under the buttons....adorable!

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful surprise in the mail! And I love your pincushions and garland.
Cheryl

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

What a beautiful journal and such a nice surprise!! Love your garland and pincushions too!!

Lori said...

i saw your lovely pincushions and banner when you were one of the featured widgets on the lollishops blog today...congrats Tina:)
what a sweet gift from Alisa...the journal is so pretty!!!

cheryl kuhn said...

Wow, what a lucky gal to receive such a wonderful journal! I love what you have done with that beautiful fabric too!!

Terri said...

All of these are so well done!So Pretty!
I'm so glad our paths have crossed so I can be inspired by your creations!!!
Have a Super Great weekend!

Oh by the way... I'm a bad speller but I'm pretty sure Surprise is with a "s" not a "c".

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oooo, such eye-candy going on over here. Love your surprise...love your creations. : )
M.L.

Lynn said...

Wow, you have been so busy lately, I love the new creations. This is the best style of pincushion I find and I love to make them :)