Sunday, 16 August 2009

Halloween Creations

I got myself a great new camera and that finally allows me
to share with you what I have been up to the last couple of days.
I´m still to find out about all the setting though
so I hope these photos will be okay.
-
I got inspired to make some Halloween Creations
and as we don´t celebrate Halloween in Denmark I hope I have got it right - ha

tea dyed tags decorated with black cardstock
old paper and rubber stamps



and more tags decorated the same
way only with different images too.



and how great would it be with a Halloween box I thought





so - using different paper, rubben stamps



ribbon and lace and tiny orange pumpkins




a white pumpkin as a handle on the lid



a beautiful Halloween tags bought over at
http://www.sweetlibertyprims.etsy.com/



a silver buckle and some black lace too



I created this sweet box/container.
Wouldn´t it be a great decoration for Halloween.
I think so - that is, if I have got it right - lol
-
The tags and the box is listed over here.
More tiny boxes are in the making.
-
Have a lovely sunday.
Tina ♥♥♥

13 comments:

Alisa said...

You did a lovely job, Tina! Everything looks perfectly spooky!

Eileen @ Star's Fault said...

Tina ~ Your box is lovely. I confess, fall is a favorite time of year, and I do love Halloween... must be the Gothic themed decorations that capture me. I plan to decorate the proch and house for fall/winter in a few weeks while hubby is away camping/hunting.

Got my wonderful package of treasures last week, and special thanks for the lovely extras you included. Such pretty cards!!

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

icandy... said...

Wonderfully spooky, Tina! :)
Hugs!

Lori said...

Tina, your halloween box is SO cute...i love the little pumpkins on there...too sweet...that is a great idea to make boxes with holiday themes!!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness...I'll say you got it right!!! Wonderful creations here! And I'm so happy you got a new camera for yourself. That's always SO FUN! Great pics!
M.L.

Nina said...

Love you tags!! And the box is DELIGHTFUL!!! I just think the little guy on top is wonderful! and the silver buckle just makes it! ~ Nina

Nina said...

Oh, and what camera did you get, if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the middle of deciding right now and it's really overwhelming... ~ Nina

Kath said...

you did great with that Halloween! Love the crow tags (wink, wink!)
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog :)
Kath

Bearly Sane said...

Super job Tina! Love them all.

Helena said...

Brilliant! (Love the black cat best!!)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

Oh yes, you got it right Tina, and everything is great for Halloween, I especially love the box :)

Barb said...

Fun and creative!!

blessings,

barbara jean