Monday, 10 August 2009

Great News

I went to the best flea market this saturday - it´s about 1 and a half hours drive from where I life and got some great finds - a couple of nature and birds books (for art kits), lots of old tart molds, a sweet tiny old tin box and a lot of old key holes.
I actually wanted to show all of my finds, but my camera died this weekend. Oh my - I love my camera - I can´t live without a camera. Now I have to go buy a new one - see if I can find one that pleases me - ha.
So - you´ll have to wait a bit on those photos.

Instead I will share some great news - my little Spool Box have been choosen to appear in the new Somerset Home -
look at this - my little spool box on a hole page... - Oh my.
This is my first time ever in a Stampington magazine and I´m sooooo happy and proud and honoured too.
Just jumping up and down here - lol
Okay - out looking for a new camera.
Have a great day and take care out there
Tina

19 comments:

icandy... said...

Congratulations to you, how wonderful!!! Jumping up and down is to be expected!! :)

Hugs, Christina!

Bearly Sane said...

Congratulations on your full page article Tina! Well done and I hope you find a new camera soon, otherwise I will miss your lovely craft photos.

Lori said...

Tina, that IS great news...i can just imagine how excited you are:) huge congratulations to you!!!

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

Congrats on your news! Your Spool Box is awesome. I know you feel -cannot live without my camera!
Karen

Primchick said...

Well done you....!!!
Marion ;0)

Dorthe said...

Tina,
what great news, congratulations dear.

Hvor er det fantastisk, -stort tillykke, --det må bare bestilles.

Kærligt knus ~Dorthe

starrynightimpressions said...

I'm jumping up and down for you too!!!!
congrats on this wonderful news!!!
blessings,
starrydeborah

Heart and Sow Designs said...

Congrats on the page. Glad to hear you found some neat things at the flea market. I just love flea markets but haven't been to one in years. Maybe, I need to go!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

I'm jumping up and down for you too!! I am sooooo happy for you! Well deserved lady!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness Tina...How SUPER EXCITING!!! You totally deserve it. Your box came in the mail and I LOVE IT! It is so beautiful in every detail. I already posted about it with Links to your blog and store. Thank you again.
M.L.

The Jeweled Postcard said...

A HUGE Congratulations to you sweet Tina! How proud you must be ;) I keeping wanting to try to get in one of their magazines!
Love your creations!
candice ♥

MiMi said...

That is SO exciting! Congrats!
I'm over from ML's site, I saw the trinket box you made her and it's SO CUTE! :)
Macey

cheryl kuhn said...

Wow, how exciting to be featured in a magazine! It is such a wonderful piece and know the whole world will be able to enjoy looking at it!!

Ruth said...

Wooo ! I'm so pleased and proud for you Tina - Yay !!! The box is absolutely beautiful .

Biggest Hugs ,
Ruth xxx

Robin said...

Congratulations on publication! All your work is publication worthy:)

Terri said...

it's no wonder ...unique and beautiful! Congratualetions!!!!

ginger said...

Congratulations! What an honor and terrific surprise. Lovely work!

Lynn said...

Oh WOW, congratulations Tina, very much deserved too, your work is so special, I am so happy for you :)
So sorry about your camera though, I think anyone who blogs would be lost without a camera too, hope you find a new one soon:)

Nina said...

Wow!!! That is so exciting!!! And beautiful! ~ Nina