Monday, 6 July 2009

A New BlogAward

Dorthe - who blogs over at DenLilleLade have awarded me with this beautiful award - The Bella Sinclair Award. I´m very hounored to receive this new award - thank you so much Dorthe.



The Bella Sinclair Award was created to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best.

This award was created by CES - please visit her blog to read more about this speciel Award.

I would like to pass this award on to some very speciel friends which I admire for their creativity and for their always supporting and giving personality - they are all so Sharing and Caring

so here you go girls:

Ellen Borgreve - Ellen borggreve Design

Ellen Liss - Ellifolks

Lori - My Fairie Window

Kathy - Catnip Studio

Andrea - PopaliciousToo

Miss Sandy - Quill Cottage

Tracy - TiedUpMemories

Barbara - SoutherLadysVintage

Corrie - EnfantJoli

Deborah - Starry Night Impressions

Ruth - Flutter-by-Bears and Friends

I´m so proud to know all of you - thank you so much for being who you are.

I could have named even more wonderful friends for this award - I really appreaciate everyone who visit my blog.

Have a lovely day
Tina

11 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Awww..Thank you Tina! I'm very flattered that you have passed this sweet award on to me and with the company of all these lovely bloggers too! You inspire me too! You have such creativity and talent!Iim sending big hugs to you!
Tracy

pops said...

that is so very sweet of you my friend! i am honored! you are such a pure and utter delight and i could not be happier that you joined the cssteam family! : ) sending hugs to you and keep your creativity pouring to your shoppes...it is all wonderful! hugs...pops

enfantjoli.etsy.com said...

so sweet of you Tina...its been so nice to have so many kindred friends who love the same things that we do.

Lori said...

Tina, you are so sweet...thank you for passing your award on to me...i am glad that we found each other to visit with and be inspired too:)

starrynightimpressions said...

Tina,
To be included in this list of wonderful artists is very humbling and thank you so much for the honor of this wonderful blog award.
Who would of ever thought that we would all find each other and become friends?
I am so thankful that we did.
blessings,
starrydeborah

Miss Sandy said...

Tina,
Thank you so much! I do feel very special and honored to receive this award. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and to enjoy your art and all things unique to your region, a lovely place I would love to visit someday. I will pass this along in very near future. Thank you.

Ruth said...

I am so flattered , and hon oured to receive this Tina - thank you SO much xx I will bestow it with great consideration ..

Many Hugs for you ,

Ruth :0) xx

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Tina, I am so touched to be included with these giving, inspirational artists/bloggers. I am always oohhing and ahhing over your own delightful creations, and I'm especially inspired by your gorgeous paper tags! I look forward to proudly posting this award on my blog! Hugs, Kathy

Jenn said...

You certainly deserve that award! Cheers to you!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

You are such a sweetie! Thank you so much! I am so honored to be included with all of these wonderful ladies! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and to see all of your gorgeous creations! Thank you for all you do! You are indeed an inspiration!!

Dorthe said...

Hello Tina
You are so very welcome,-
alwayes there with a helping hand for me, when needed, -doing the most wonderfull and inspirering art pieces, and ----being the one that gave me my blogging life, you was the first on my list.

Wishing you a lovely and not too warm thursday.

Hugs~~Dorthe