Saturday, 25 July 2009

Christmas on Lollishops and new fabric

Christmas in July on Lollishops.
From today and til the end of July
Free Christmas Gift Tag set with every purchase


Pop over to visit my shop here
Please note: because the system can´t calculate
shipping costs from Denamrk, I have to include them
in all my prices - if the shipping costs are overcharged I will ofcourse make a refund.
Type in 'Christmas in July' in the seach on Lollishops
to see all the woderful creations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to the lokal quilt shop today to get a few pieces of new fabric and
instead I fell in love with this fabric kit.



20 pieces of the most beautiful flower fabric

in soft and pastel colors



are they just beautiful or what....



Oh - I just couldn´t resist.
They are just perfect for my faux cupcakes
and fabric hearts
and for that sweet little banner thing I have
planned in my head.
~
Have a lovely sunday
and Happy Christmas in July
Tina

15 comments:

The French Bear said...

I love those fabrics!!! What a great combination together, I can't wait to see what you make!
Cheers,
Margaret B

Jeany said...

Hi Tina, I love your christmas tags, but the fabrics, are a dream, so beautifull, they would look lovely for my cardboard boxes. :)) Have a nice day. greetings from Jeany

Lenore said...

Those fabrics are beautiful, Tina...so soft and they seem to go with the other items in your shop.

Sadie Lou said...

I added your giveaway to our event!
Thanks for participating!
I love your eye for color...great fabric!
~S

Lynn said...

beautiful frabics. I can't see what lovely pieces of art you create with them.

Renee G said...

I absolutely love the fabric you picked up. In fact, it might even be time for a "quick" trip to my favorite fabric shop.

becky said...

Tina that is gorgeous fabric.Such beautiful colors and softness to it all.

whymsicalmusings said...

Tina you always make the most beautiful things. The fabric is Lovely!
XXXOOO

Bearly Sane said...

Tread carefully Tina or you'll catch the fabric bug! I have it bad, I cannot go past a quilting/fabric shop without going in and purchasing fabric...not for quilts though! Actually I often have nothing in mind to make at all, it's just because it's so pretty to look at and it's so damned addictive. LOL!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness. Those fabrics make my mouth water. They are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see how you use them.

Lori said...

those are the prettiest fabrics!!!

Marie Antionette said...

Everthing is gorgeous and I loved it all.I I do love the fabric the best.XXOO Marie Antionette

nana's nest said...

Oh Tina, will you share?? Have always loved your shop and those new fabrics will make gorgeous items..you lucky duck LOL hugs, joyce

Alisa said...

I can see why you fell in love with them... they are beautiful!!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Darling tags...what a nice freebie to include with your orders!

Love the new fabric...so romantic and elegant. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Smiles, Karen