Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Preparing a bear show

So -the time is approaching for the Teddy Bear Artist Event in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
I´ll be leaving on friday, flying in for Birmingham, UK to participate in the show on Sunday June 7th. These last couple of days, I have been busy finishing the last bears and with all the preparations.
Sewn up a table cloth - I´m actually quite excited about if this will fit the table I have got - ha. I got a round table, and the size was measuring in feet, so I had to calculate it to cm. I really do hope I have done it correctly. This is my boxes for the stand - I can have them with me this time, as I will be travelling alone, wich means I´ll have a bit more room in my suitcase.
business cards, bags with moo cards, signs ect.


29 bears waiting for the travel to UK. They are patiently waiting and so excited to find out who will find new homes too.


I´ll be out of the studio from June 5th until June 8th.
The remaining bears will be available just after the fair.
If you would like to be notified, sign up on my mailing over at the left sidebar.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend
Tina

7 comments:

Lenore said...

Good luck on the show and your travels!!!

Prim's by Kim said...

Best of luck on your show! Those babies are adorable sitting all together, I bet they didnt even give you a hard time with the photo shoot =D

Cottage In The Sun said...

Oh, they are all so sweet - if I could make bears like that I would never be able to sell them!

Ruth said...

Are your suitcases huge Tina !? :0)

Will see you Sat morning ,
Biggest Hugs ,

Ruth x

Lori said...

look at all of those sweet faces!!! your bears are all adorable Tina...have a great time at the show!!!

cheryl kuhn said...

I hope you will have a wonderful time! I am sure everyone of those adorable little creations will find loving homes!!

Donna Griffin said...

How precious all your little ones are, Tina! I know you'll have a wonderful time at the show. I so enjoy visiting your blog and am sending a "makes my heart smile" award your way. I know you've gotten this before, but I wanted to list your blog so that those visiting me could find you! Love and hugs, Donna