Saturday, 20 June 2009

New tags, notecards and a swap

I have been working on new notecards for my shop this last week.
Made from vintage inspired card stock, pieces from an old book and german scraps





I cut out the cards to match my small envelopes






added a pieces from an old book on the front and german scraps with the sweetest flowers and birds on top of the paper




the cards are blank inside, for your personal note
perfect for every occassion



and new tags too
on tea dyed manila tags






for these vintage girls tags I have added a pieces from an old
book first and then the image on top.
Finished with silver glitter glue round the edge of the girls image
and a piece of sea green seam binding.



more tea dyed manila tags
this time with vintage inspired flower images
added directly on the tag and for the final finish
silver glitter glue round the egde and pale pink seam binding.



The notecards and the tags will be available in my
Etsy Shop very soon.



************************************************



I have just signed up for my first swap ever
The Marie Antoinette Tag Swap


This is going to be so much fun:
There´s still a few spots open
so hurry over here to sign up I you would like to join.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend
Tina

9 comments:

Temiru said...

VERY beautiful cards and tags!!!

Becky said...

They are just lovely.I like the shade of blue so sweet.

Jenn said...

Love love love the cards! They are SO pretty. Fabulous. Also, been wanting to tell you that my in laws were born in Denmark and my husband has been there several times as well. It looks like a beautiful and amazing place to live!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Tina, your tags are so beautiful! I love the background graphics combined with the sheet music/print and those luscious florals - exceptional!

Terri said...

I signed up too and that is what brought me to you. This should be fun!
Your Tags are adorable!

Lori said...

your cards and tags are really beautiful!!!

Beth Jaffe thequeenofcups said...

Fabulous cards and tags; absolutely beautiful!
I'm doing the swap too and can't wait to see everybody's designs!
Good luck and happy day
Beth♥

Jeany said...

Hi Tina, I'm still here, I have to say i love your blog, i love to make tags too, just recently, I love yours too, I'm taking your link with me, i hope you don't mind? have a nice sunday.greetings from jeany

Primchick said...

Oooo... lovely things
Thanks for sharing
Marion ;0)