Tuesday, 9 June 2009

New bears available

Got home from a lovely fair in Stratford-Upon-Avon yesterday. It was so great to meet up with collectors and fellow bearmakers. And I have such a lovely weekend all together. Spend Saturday with the lovely Ruth over at flutter-by-bears and her family. We had such a great time together - cacthing up on some Sheakespeare stuff.



I brough some bears back with me though and some of them is now listed in my brand new Etsy Shop.




If you´re not familiar with Etsy, I can tell you it´s so easy to use. You just have to sign up - all for free, and then you´ll be ready to purchase - easy peasy

Pop over here to see the new bears - and if you have any questions about how to adopt a little one of are unsure how to use Etsy, don´t hesitate to contact me. I´ll be more then happy to help.

Off to start on some new projects - lots of ideas popping in my head.
Until next time - have a lovely day
Tina

9 comments:

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

your bears are so endearing! Especially love the grey darling! I went to Straford upon Avon with my best friend how nice!
http://braytonhomesteadinteriors.blogspot.com/

Tiedupmemories said...

I just love them! They are so sweet! Just like you! I recieved my lovely tags!They are perfect! Thank you so much! Have a great day!!
Tracy

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Your new shop and tiny bears are delightful, and I think my favorite is Chelsea, the cream bear with her blankie!

Ruth said...

I too had the best time ever Tina - just wish I could've brought the sunshine out for us ! It was SO nice to have a like-minded person to talk to about all those amazing 400 year old textile pieces we saw !!!!

Brett and Ashley say "Hi" and send Hugs too :0)
Ruth xxx

Cottage In The Sun said...

Your little bears are just too sweet for words - I want them all!

whymsicalmusings said...

So wonderful to see your bears. Each one has a special personality! I LOVE THEM ALL!
XXXX
Becky

Ellen said...

Hi Tina!
It was great to get to know you better in Stratford! I love your blog banner!!! It looks wonderful and really ''you''.
Many hugs, Ellen

Philippine Real Estate said...

Hi Tina..

It so nice to see these lovely teddies..

are they hyporallergenic?

TinyBear said...

Hi Philippine Real Estate
They are all made of mohair but filled with polyfil and a bit of steel pellets for weight.
Hope this helps.
~ Tina