Thursday, 11 June 2009

My workingtable

After unpacking from the fair in UK and the photosession and listing of the bears in my new Etsy Shop, it only took me about an hour to get my workingtable to look like this


Lots of stuff for new projects arrive in the studio these days. It´s so exciting. I can hardly wait to get started on all those new ideas popping around in my head.

Newly arrived is..




Beautiful old lace - cream and yummi


Seambinding in the most beautiful colors - like fall, my favorite time of year


more old lace - so, so beautiful. I just love old lace



Yarn in new colors - for scarfs, whrist warmers and felted purses. Don´t those colors look great


A little bit of mohair for more tiny bears - I see some Halloween in there.

Romantic fabric - roses and polka dots. A garland maybe...

Old cloths pins and wooden spools - I have already started a sweet little romantic project with these items. Can´t wait to show you how beautiful they turned out.
Just have to make a tiny bit more - so stay turned
So - what to order next- hhmmm... - maybe more hours in the day - ha
Could I wish for that - just a tiny bit more hours - say about 10 or something...... NO?
Okay - better get of the computer and start working then.
Have a lovely day
Tina

9 comments:

Lori said...

you have the prettiest supplies to play with...how fun!!!

Alisa said...

That lace is gorgeous... well actually, it's all wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your new creations!

CCs Whimsies said...

How yummy all your treasures are!!! I hope you had a great show..

Marlys said...

Your worktable looks pretty good to me. I love that old lace, too. It's always fun to "touch" new supplies. And,you've been working hard.

Marlys

Cottage In The Sun said...

Your work area looks so fun! Love all your pretties!

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

Oh! This lace is so fantastic! And the fabric...can't wait to see what you do with it! Yippee!

Ellen said...

Oh lovely!! You found such luscious treasures, Tina. Can't wait to see what they become. :-)

I tagged your blog with “One lovely blog” award.
Ellen ♥♥♥

Lynn said...

This is all getting me so inspired, everything is so delicious, especially love the laces :)

threedogstudio said...

Thanks so much for letting us have a look at your studio. Karol