Saturday, 13 June 2009

The most beautiful Garden Journal and two blog Awards

The most beautiful package arrived in the studio today - I just have to share this with you all.
The most lovely sepia tags and a stunning Garden Journal created by Eileen over at Stars Fault

A few weeks ago Eileen created two Beautiful Garden Journals - one in blue and one i cream. She listed those in her Etsy Shop and I was so lucky to get my hands on the cream one - and I do mean lucky, as I keept an eye on her shop for two days waiting for those journals. The blue one sold in the middle of the night my time and on the second day the creamy one was listed in the excact same time as I logged in to Eileens shop - ofcourse I had to have it.


The front page is decorated with beautiful white flowers, cream lace and a beautiful piece of paper in blue and white

beautiful decorated pages in the book - so detailed

a sweet little bird and a crown stamp


a tiny glitter cloth pin - of course


flower images and lovely tags



the back - beautiful decorated in cream and blue.
This is the most beautiful Garden Journal - I´m so impressed by Eileens work. She puts so much time and attention to details in her art work

My beautiful tags from Eileens shop.
Perfect for an upcoming project - love the Sepia colors on these.


And everything comes so beautifully packed - like a really special gift in the mail.
If you would like to get hold of some of Eileens lovely tags - pop over to her shop to get some here
Eileen blogs over at Stars Fault - If you haven´t visited before, please do.
Her blog is so beautiful and inspiring. One of my favorites to visit.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
My blog have received two wonderful blog awards.
The first one is the 'makes my heart smile' blog award.
Sweet Donna over at Donna and the Bears nominated me and my blog with this lovely award.
Thank you so much Donna.
Donna makes the most beautiful award winning bears.
Please do pop over to her blog to have a look at her wonderful creations



Second award is the 'one lovely blog award'
The lovely Ellen over at Ellifolks nominated my blog with this award.
Thank you so much Ellen for awarding me with this.
Ellen makes the sweetest little bears and critters in the most amazing colors.
Make sure to pop over to her blog for a visit.
Ellen is also hosting the 'Studio Shots - tuesday' blog
a collaborative blog for artists, crafters, writers, and any other creative people
who would like to share photos of the space where they do their creating.
Pop over here to visit

Recieving an award for my blog is something that makes me so proud everytime.
To think that some one out there likes to visit my small world and read about my work and creations, and even want to comment too - that just makes my day.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
Tina ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, this is an amazing, beautiful journal, you lucky lady :)

Alisa said...

Oh, you lucky girl! I was eyeing that one too. I just love Eileen's style!
Congrats on your awards!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Tina, Your new journal and goodies are so very lovely, and congrats on your well-deserved awards!