Thursday, 28 May 2009

New Necklace

Just before my vacation I came across some vintage german paper, and though it would fit perfect into the cabochon and crown egde cameos that just had arrived in the studio.


I have been wanting to create something with these beautiful cameos for a long time now.
So I ordered some and created this necklace using a piece from and old broken jewelry..


and a sweet little brass bird.


I love the colors on this. I think it came out quite beautiful actually.

This necklace is now listed in my Etsy shop. Click here if you would like to have a look.

Back to work on bears for the Fair on June 7th.
Have a lovely day.
Tina

5 comments:

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

just beautiful- feels like the bird gently lifted it and is flying awaytericul

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

I love it!!!

yippeevintage said...

Hello! :) Your new necklace is simply lovely!

~ Angela

Denise said...

lovely!

Miss Sandy said...

This piece is fantastic! I love the vintage look and feel as well as the use of materials.