Sunday, 24 May 2009

I´m back

I´m back from a wonderful vacation in Italy with lots of sun, ready to get back to work, inspired and with lots of new ideas.
I have spend the day unpacking, sorting and answering emails.
Will update my blog with photos from the trip in a few days.

The time is approaching for the Teddy Bear Artist Event in Stratford, and I´m going to be busy working on the last bears, preparing the look of my table and get everything ready.

I´m also working on a giveaway for my blog - and new stuff for my Etsy Shop. I hope to have some new items listed in a day or two.

While I was gone, sweet Ruth over at Flutter by bears and Friends was giving me the sweetest blog award. Thank you so much Ruth. Ruth and I are going to spend some days together in Stratford-Upon-Avon doing the fair together. It´s going to be so much fun, and I´m so looking forward to this.


Here are the rules :

1. The winner may post the logo on their blog.
2.Put a link to the person who sent the award to you.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4.Put a link to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees .

okay - I can read the rules, but at this busy time I´ll forward this award to everyone on my blogroll. Everyone of you makes my heart smile. I love reading all your blogs.

See you soon.
Have a great day.
Tina

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Hi Tina

Good to se you back home again.

Det ser ud til I har haft en dejlig tur,-håber at høre mere til den ved lejlighed.Her har regn-sol-og blæst vekslet konstant,og frygtelige tordenvejr, har vi også haft.
Jeg glæder mig til at se jeres billeder fra turen.

Knus og kærlig hilsen,-Dorthe