Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Blog Award

Sweet Candice who blogs over at 'I dream of Jewelry' have awarded me with this lovely blog award. Candice is one very sweet blog friend. She makes the most beautiful jewelry. Make sure to check out her shop too.



THE AIM OF NENO'S AWARD IS:

1) a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2) to seek the reason's why we all love blogging.

REASON:
When I first started blogging I had no idea how much this would change my world. I started out with very few posts promoting my bears. Thinking about how to write in a different languase - could I do that (still having some trouble - lol), would anyone be interested at all. I soon found out it was so additive and I began to write about everything I create in my studio, not only my bears - and the most lovely readers came to my blog to follow my life and my creations. For that I am truly honoured and I want to thank everyone who read what I write. Thank you too all of you who take the time to comment on my posts too. The hardest part is to chose some blog friend from others as I would so much love to give this to everyone on my blog roll. You all means so much to me.

I would like to present this award to some very special friends I have got to know through blogland:

Sharing is the key word here, and the above blogs do just that! They are a joy to read and and great inspiration for me.
When you receive this award~ 1) Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it, explaining the aim of the award.2) Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.3) Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.4) Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.5) Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.(or make up your own rules!)
To all my blog friends - wishing you a beautiful day
Tina ♥♥♥

6 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Very Sweet! Congrtats!

Alisa said...

You are so sweet, Tina and I'm very grateful for having met you through blogging!
Thank you for passing it on to me!

Lori said...

Tina, you are SO sweet!!! thanks for passing your award on to me...i am inspired by you too... you and your darling bears feed my love for sweet, tiny things!!!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

How wonderful, Tina! You are such a joy for all of us :-)

Becky said...

Congrats!Its a lovely award.

cheryl kuhn said...

Thank you so much for my award, I am honored by it and you are so sweet for including me!!