Thursday, 9 April 2009

Special offer for my blog readers

To celebrate the Easter I have decided to offer a 20% discount to my blog readers on all items in my shops.

So - if you see something you like in these shops:




and would like to buy, all you have to do is type in
'blog offer'
and I´ll make a refund of 20% on your purchase.
(You don´t need to be a follower to take advantage of this offer)


Valid from thursday April 9th till monday April 13th.


If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact me. You´ll find my email in my profile.


Happy Easter


Tina

4 comments:

Lori said...

what a generous offer!!!

Happy Easter to you Tina:)

TinyBear said...

Thank you Lori
Happy Easter to you too :D

Miss Sandy said...

Wonderful offer! I hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday. I'll have to go and check out the goodies!

whymsicalmusings said...

Tina i just love your bears:) My friend Gina crochets tiny bears and I know she will love seeing yours I am sending her your link.

I have put your name in the giveaway on my blog. Good luck! Thanks so much for being such a ray of sunshine. And thank you for following my blog.
XXX
Becky