Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Marin

Remember that little bear head in the last post?
He is finished and ready to go with me to the fair in UK.



I have called him Marin, and he´s about 4 inch. The photo is a bit dark - have to blame that on the weather - ha. Hope you can see him anyhow.

so - as if I wasn´t enough on the internet - I have joined facebook too. I know - I know - I just had to see what it was all about. quite addictive too I can see. Already got lots of lovely friends. So if some of you would like to see, here´s a link to my profile: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=794533673&ref=profile

I´ve also created a page for my shop - you can become fan here, if you like :D http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Tiny-Treasures-from-TinyBear/71006990793

Have a few more bears to make - better get back to sewing.
Have a lovely day

Tina ♥

8 comments:

Southern Bears said...

He's a very sweet little fellow.

Becky said...

I love the name.I know I said it before but those teeny weeny bears are adorable.LOL.

Prim's by Kim said...

Adorable!

Viola said...

Soooo cute!!! :o)

Lori said...

he is just precious!!!

Jenn said...

Ooooooo.... I love love love Marin! Super sweet!

Alisa said...

Ah! Love Marin! And the bird cards in the previous post are wonderful... I'm a crazy bird lover! lol

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

could not be more charming or adorable -LOVE!!