Friday, 17 April 2009

Button Hearts and a Pincushion

When I made the gifts for the 'Pay It Forward' post, I took the time to create some for my shop too. One little heart created from a beautiful grey/brown fabric with prints on - french inspired.
Decorated with vintage buttons in a heart shape too






another little fabric heart - in a lovely pale pile color with creme polka dots. Also decorated with vintage buttons on the front, in a heart shape. I really like these hearts - have plans for more - lol


and one pincushion created from that same fabric as the first heart. Decorated with old lace and old buttons. One big one on the top and one tiny one on the back.


and you have probably guessed it by now - I really like to create with old buttons - ha.
Can´t get enough of those old ones - actually love all things old and vintage inspired.

The pincushion and the hearts are now listed in my Etsy Shop. Click here if you would like to have a look.

Have a great friday.
Tina ♥♥♥

7 comments:

whymsicalmusings said...

Tina these are Lovely just like you!
XXX
Becky

Tiedupmemories said...

They are just lovely!
Tracy

Becky said...

Oh I love them.really sweet!

Becky said...

Oh I just checked out your Etsy shop, love the Romantic Hearts.So adorable!

Alisa said...

Fabulous, as always, Tina! I love my heart!

starsfault said...

Oh my, the litle pin cushion with the button? Perfection! I love your creations Tina, and the little bear souls are so priceless. Off to see your etsy!

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

Peng Peng said...

oh, i love that newspaper print fabric and old buttons too! so cute!