Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Bird Box

The new issue of Somerset Life just arrived in my mailbox. I love this magazine. It´s so beautiful and so inspiring. In fact - I love a lot of the mags. from Stampington. You´ll know if you have followed me for a while :o)
I´m in my first co-ad with Lollishops in this mag. For that I created this little Bird Box.
A card board box decorated with pages from an old dictionary, paper lace, and old key and the words 'What A Little Bird Said'


On top I have added a little bird in the most lovely blue and brown colors on a nest made of string


The box measures 4 x 4 x 2 inch. Perfect as decoration or to hide little secrets.
Available here.
Happy wednesday.
Tina


4 comments:

Lori said...

what a sweet bird box...the nest is really cute...love the bird too!!!

Becky said...

Oh this is adorable,so very cute.I love it!

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh I can't wait to see the magazine and your wonderful little bird box in it!!

Nancy said...

Hi Tina...

Oh, Congratulations! I'll have to go look...I just picked up my copy yesterday. The Box and Birdie are adorable. Very sweet!

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy