Monday, 30 March 2009

website update

The fair is over and I´m unpacking and getting ready for new creations.
There were so many people on Saturday - I sold quite a few bears just after the opening. It was so much fun to meet up with collectors and fellow bear makers again.


my table

This fair is a mix of all things handmade. Bearmaking isn´t big in Denmark, so the organicer have choosen to put us all together: beads, patchwork, yarn, dolls ect. . This bring a lot of people to the fair, but unfortenately not only people who are interested in bears :o). So - I have my sales on saturdays, always. Sunday are more quiet - lots of time to chat and visit the other stalls.
I did buy some yarn and beads for jewelry and of course a bit mohair for new bears.


me organising the bears

Not all bears found new homes during the weekend. I have listed those puur little souls on my website, and hope they will find a new loving home.

This is Dempsey - one of the bears left back. He is now available through my website together with some of his little friends.

Time to make creations for the 'Pay if Forward' post. This is going to be so much fun. I´m really looking forward to this. Have an idea - have to see how it will work out :o)

Have a great day
Tina

6 comments:

Becky said...

He's cute.Somehow I love the tiny ones now.You can put them just about anywhere.Wreaths,basket arrangements,Christmas tree.I like that.Thanks for sharing!

Dorthe said...

Hi Tina , I see you sold the little blue one with his blanket, -you know I`m having a special love, for the blue and rose coloured ones.
Dejligt du havde en god week-end og et flot salg syntes jeg.
Kærlig hilsen og knus
Dorthe

Lori said...

Tina, your bears are SO sweet!!! i am sure they will all have good homes soon...i was just clicking on some of the links where you sell, and found out that bear paths is very close to where i live!!!

Alisa said...

Oh Tina, they all look so sweet sitting together!

TinyBear said...

Lori - I didn´t knew that - how fun :o).

Ellen said...

Congratulations on doing well at your fair, Tina!!! Your bears are so adorable, and your table looks wonderful, too!

Hugs, ♥♥♥

Ellen