Monday, 9 February 2009

Show Update

The time is approaching for the first online show in 2009.
The 'Be my Valentine Show'
February 14th



I´ll have 6 bears available at this show.
The show will be open for 24 hours so I have planned to stay close to my computer
during the opening hours.
Or at least as much as I can - I´ll probably have to sleep just a bit in between.



This is the time zones for the show:

Friday 13th February

United States - Los Angeles 2 pm - Washington 5 pm
United Kingdom- London 10 pm
Italy - Rome 11 pm
South Africa - Capetown Midnight

Saturday 14th February
Russia - Moscow 1 am
China - Beijing 6 am
Australia - Sydney Melbourne 8 am

I have had so much fun creating these little sweethearts for the show.
The show will be filled with creations from the best artists throughout the world.
I hope you´ll enjoy the show.
I know I will :o)

Tina

9 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, your peeks look SO SO sweet!!! good luck with the show, i hope you sell out!!!

Dorthe said...

Hi Tina, the bits and pieces you show of the wonderfull bears looks great.
All the best wishes for a wonderfull show.
Hugs Dorthe

Nancy said...

Oh Tina...those little peeks look like sweetness to me! I hope the show goes well for you.
I love your scarves...I have admired them in your Etsy shop. Such beautiful work.

Take care.
Hugs, Nancy

Tiedupmemories said...

What sweethearts they are! Your creations are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Tracy

Miss Sandy said...

Thank you for your recent visit and kind comment on the valentine's. Your bears are just darling! This is the first I have hear of this show and would love to view all the creations b world wide artists. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Vintage Musings said...

I love the vintage looking bear! He is adorable!

Miss Sandy said...

You are cordially invited to visit Quill Cottage today where a sweet surprise awaits you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

LiLi M. said...

Hello! I have read your name at the comments in Miss Sandy's blog. I have a dear blogfriend who also makes the most sweet bears. Perhaps you would like to visit her: http://rosabears.blogspot.com
I promise you; you won't be sorry!
Have a nice Sunday!

On the Money said...

Nice work!

8-)