Sunday, 22 February 2009

A new project

Not that I needed a new project - I just had to :D
This is my very first attemp into jewelry making.


Earrings with Leaves

Sold - thank you

Some time ago I stumpled upon those beautiful leaves in a jewelry supply shop in Copenhagen. I just had to buy them. I bought a few more items and brough them home to my studio where they have been stored until now.


Earrings with Shoes

Sold - thank you

I have been wanting to try some jewelry making for some time now. After I found another jewelry supply shop on the internet I just had to order some of those lovely items they had for sale. Shoes and crowns arrived in the studio a few weeks ago...


Earrings with Crowns

These earrings are the result of my work this past saturday. As these are my very first ones I`ll offer them for a special price of USD 24.- incl shipping worldwide here on my blog.

If you would like to purchase a pair, just send me an email.

Have a lovely sunday
Tina

ps: I finally got my connection back - phew :o)

2 comments:

Lori said...

those are lovely!!!

Ellen said...

Ooh, Tina!!! Now you are making lovely jewelry too! These are beautiful!!!

Hugs,

Ellen