Wednesday, 25 February 2009

New Bears

Two little bears are just finished. This first one is Heather.
Just 3 inch and so sweet with her little brown collar around her neck.
She is only my second panda - and I really enjoy creating her.
Definately going to make more pandas. I love the way to combine the colors.

The second little one is called Peppermint. He is made of the most lovely aqua blue/green short pile mohair, just arrived in my studio.



He is 3.4 inch and is wearing a piece of brown seambinding around his neck.

Both bears are now available through my website.
Please feel free to have a look.

Have a great day
Tina

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Ooooooh they are cutey-cute Tina !
That little Peppermint is such a pretty colour - teeny little hugs for them both.
xx Ruth

Lori said...

how sweet!!! i don't know how you can make something so tiny small that is just so perfect in every detail...these are amazing!!!

Alisa said...

Oh, they are both so sweet!

I like your new jewelry too!

Kelly said...

You've been tagged!
http://blondheart.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagged.html

Hugs, Kelly

Kelly said...

I am not sure if my comment went through the first time...but in case it didn't, you've been tagged!

http://blondheart.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagged.html

Hugs, Kelly

Miss Sandy said...

The new bears a just darling. I cannot imagine making something so intricate and tiny, fantastic work. I love the jewelry in the post below too! I am so glad you stopped by for a visit.

Tiedupmemories said...

Oh my gosh..I just love them!So tiny and sweet!